[jsr375-experts] Re: Code repository?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:06:53 +0100

The RI usually is, those are developed under Glassfish. And every JSR that
uses java.net with Git or SVN also is Open Source. You won't find certain
artifacts, e.g. TCKs for several JSRs (usually Oracle lead;-) or everything
on the ME Embedded side like JSR 360/361. All others are usually Open
Source, and look at JSRs like 107, Oracle as Co Spec Lead also contributed
to that. Or WebSockets, etc.
Should be same, license model of JSON-P and WebSockets are practically
identical, too.

Werner