[jsr375-experts] Re: Code repository?

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 22:46:22 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:31 PM, David Blevins <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com> wrote:
> That works. If we can get one for misc stuff, prototypes, crazy ideas, presentations or other sharables that'd be awesome.
>
> Yes, I'd certainly take github if it was on the table. :)

We can of course always create a mirror on GitHub. This might make it
easier to do some public experiments in forks and it'll give you some
extra goodies like diffs and atom feeds etc which I think the Java.net
http interface doesn't offer.

I created my own one for jsr372 as well (but there it was an
absolutely necessity since jsr372 still uses svn).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

>>> http://www.tomitribe.com