[jsr375-experts] Re: Examples and use cases

From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:08:11 +0100

Thanks Pedro,

I went really quickly into this. There are some Shiro like features.
Anyway, probably many interesting things, but I don't have time personally
to go in read all the documentation and dig into the framework.

Could you contribute an example (or more) in the javaee-security-proposals
so that we could focus only in the interesting features we'd like to see in
the specification?

Thanks
JLouis

--