[jsr375-experts] Re: Examples and use cases

From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:52:38 +0100

Sure thing.
Never got a chance to really dig into picketlink even if it's been
mentioned many time over the latest years.
The project is quite huge, so if you know it, could you provide us with
some pointers, so that it can be more efficient?

Thank you very much

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro