[jsr375-experts] Re: What the?????

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 00:41:33 +0100

Hi,

I indeed got a messge of being unsubscribed. Let's see if I can still post
here ;)

As an additional administrative question, it may be convenient to give the
EG members edit rights on the security JIRA. This means one can attach
files to JIRA issues, edit titles, edit descriptions, etc. Currently one
can not even edit one's own issues.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms