[jsr375-experts] Re: Random code repo

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:02:09 +0100

What feels a bit unusual about it, is it doesn't use CDI events, but
"SecurityEvent" and others seem "plain old" java.util.EventObject.
Except for the name SocialEvent, similar functionality in Agorava (what you
mentioned about Apache 2.0 is similar here) looks like this:
https://github.com/agorava/agorava-core/tree/develop/agorava-core-api/src/main/java/org/agorava/api/event
Using CDI Events (just like the examples described here:
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/gkhpa.html)

Some of the code uses libraries from "RedBrick.org" which is then forwarded
to http://www.3pillarglobal.com.
Do you own these external dependencies, too?;-)

Cheers,
Werner