users@interceptors-spec.java.net

[interceptors-spec users] Interceptors 1.2 MR update

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:34:14 -0700

Experts,

As I didn't hear otherwise, I will submit the final Interceptors 1.2 MR
version of the spec and the javadoc to the JCP on Monday 3/25.

The only change that will go in as compared to the last version is the
new text for method-level interceptor binding rules in the interceptor
binding chapter:
-----------
The set of interceptor bindings for a method or constructor are those
declared at class level combined with those declared at method or
constructor level.

An interceptor binding declared on a method or constructor replaces an
interceptor binding of the same type declared at class level or
inherited from a
superclass[7].

An extension specification may define additional rules for combining
interceptor bindings, such as interceptors defined via a CDI
stereotype.

[7] This requirement follows the rules from the Common Annotations
specification (see [5])

-marina