users@hk2.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Any news about Guice integration?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:21:16 +0100

Hi,
unfortunately we do not have any news on Guice support in Jersey 2.0 at the moment. This task is still in the HK2 backlog.

The alternative is to use HK2 injection binding APIs directly, which is what Jersey does internally too (btw. what are the features of Guice that you need?), or to use CDI/Weld that is integrated with HK2 2.1.x and Jersey 2.0.

Marek