dev@hk2.java.net

Re: Switching GFv3 to depend on explicitly versioned HK2, not SNAPSHOT?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:55:02 -0700

I agree, I am a bit unclear how you can locally test hk2 changes with
V3. You mentioned using snapshots hk2 and then build v3 changing the
hk2 version to snapshot ?

otherwise I think it makes sense, I have broken the builds multiple
times doing updates in hk2 and v3 due to build time differences in
hudson.

jerome