announce@hk2.java.net

hk2 is now live

From: Edward Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:13:37 -0800

Hi
We're happy to report that the first 64 projects of wave 2 migration
are now live with the new Java.net hosting tool suite, Kenai. This wiki
<http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/Wave2Projects>
details the complete list of projects which have been migrated so far.

The new project URL is: http://hk2.java.net

These projects have all their Kenai features enabled and,

    * E-mail is now enabled and the archives are loaded,
    * Users and roles are fully imported for each project,
    * Each site's Jira dashboard is at: java.net/jira/browse/PROJECT
      <http://java.net/jira/browse/PROJECT> -- for example:
      http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH. You can work with Jira as
      your project requires.
    * By default, projects are migrated to the Kenai project site look &
      feel. Each project must enable their web-site as described in the
      glassfish-migration wiki <http://glassfish-migration.kenai.com/>.
      Project owners are responsible for applying the new GlassFish
      theme. We're ready to help if you need any additional support.

Additionally, ALL migrated e-mail lists are now live and, you can resume
using them to communicate with your project community members. Messages
are being archived, but you won't be able to browse through the archives
until the project repositories are enabled. I will send a similar update
to all project aliases.

One caveat is that projects which used the ProjectDocumentList servlet
storage (Documents & files) from Collabnet do not yet have these files
migrated. We will send another notice, once this is completed. You can
check yourself by browsing to: http://java.net/downloads/[PROJECT-ID].
If your project used this feature, this will be created when the files
are migrated.

Please report any web-site issues, to the respective project owners and,
give them some time to get everything updated for the new site. Please
let me know if you suspect any data import issues. Please remember, the
UI may be showing you the data in a form that is different from the
Collabnet suite of tools.

There is extensive help for the Kenai tool suite
<http://java.net/projects/help/pages/Home>. You'll find help links on
most pages.
We are managing a wiki for GlassFish specific progress and issues
<http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/Home>.
If you need assistance with GlassFish migration topics, send e-mail to
migration-help_at_glassfish-migration.kenai.com
<mailto:migration-help_at_glassfish-migration.kenai.com>
You can use the Kenai Forums <http://kenai.com/forums> for Kenai Q & A
with the Kenai development team.

We will post further wiki updates as more projects are enabled.

Thank you for your patience and continued contributions to the GlassFish
community.

Ed Bratt & The GlassFish migration team