users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Using SPDY with Grizzly

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:34:52 -0700

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay.

There's a minor change in JerseyGrizzlyFrameworkServer that should get
your further. Line 48, change to:

    server = GrizzlyHttpServerFactory.createHttpServer(uri,
resourceConfig, true, createSSLContextConfigurator(), false);

Note, JDK 1.7 probably won't work with our NPN implementation due to
changes for SNI. Grizzly NPN 1.2 was released for OpenJDK 1.8.0_25.
It most definitely won't work with the latest OpenJDK 1.8 release
(1.8.0_92). I've updated the NPN/ALPN implementation to work with this
version and will be releasing later today.

At any rate, let's see where the aforementioned code change gets you and
go from there.

Thanks,
-rl