users@grizzly.java.net

Re: GrizzlyResponse object reachable from SelectorRunner thread local

From: Rodrigo Merino <rodrigo.merino_at_mulesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 10:13:09 -0300

Hi Alexey,

While building the testcase, i found that the problem happens only when
using grizzly + AHC. When using grizzly alone it doesn't happen.

I have created an issue in AHC for this:
https://github.com/AsyncHttpClient/async-http-client/issues/1067

Thanks,
Rodro

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com

--
<http://www.mulesoft.com/>Rodrigo Merino, ESB Developer Av. Corrientes 316
Entre Piso, Buenos Aires, C1
<http://alligatorcreek.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/email-signature.html#>043AAQ,