users@grizzly.java.net

Re: SNIFilter for Client

From: Daniel Feist <dfeist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:21:05 +0000

Simply replace SSLFilter with SNIFilter in the provider implementation.

But TBH looking at SNI more closely I dont think this approach with
SNIFilter is even required for outbound http. Ensuring the socket is
created with the hostname and not ip is enough. So hold off for a
while and I'll come back to you..

Dan