users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Jersey and static http handler

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:55:32 -0800

Looks like StaticHttpHandler for "/client" overwrites the Rest endpoint,
because they are both registered on default context-root.
In order to fix it you have to use different context-root either for
rest app or static handler.

If you want to use different context-root on rest app, your baseUri
should look like:
http://localhost:9998/your-context-root

WBR,
Alexey.