users@grizzly.java.net

Weird issue with HTTP download sample.

From: Daniel Feist <dfeist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 22:47:56 -0300

Hi,

I've found what I think is something wierd going on with the http
download example included in the source tree. If you run it with a
payload larger than chunk size of 1KB then and compare the source file
(read by Server), and the target file (saved to disk by the Client)
they are not the same. The file recieved has some content but then is
nearly all 0's. I've tried this with a number of different payload
sizes and see rougly the same. I'm still looking into the root
cause, I'll let you know what I find, but it would be interesting to
see if anyone else has seen this before or has any thoughts on where
to look.

Is this the recommended approach for sending chunked responses with
Grizzly? Or rather should org.glassfish.grizzly.http.io.OutputBuffer
be used somehow?

thanks,
Dan