users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Grizzly development

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:08:50 -0800

Hi Alex,

I won't try to sugar coat this (much), but yes, there may be some impact
on the project. Those of us working for Oracle are being re-tasked.
That said, I don't think we have any intention in just throwing in the
towel on Grizzly. We very much enjoy working on the project, we think
it's still valuable,
and we like working with the community surrounding it.

So, if you do have an outstanding issue or mail you're waiting to be
answered, please understand, we may be slower to react than usual - but
we'll get to them as soon
as we possibly can.

That having been said, now would also be a perfect time for those of you
who have interest in helping with Grizzly, beyond feedback, to towards
becoming
a committer! We'll do our best to help you achieve that goal and we'd
love the help (and that was always true, well before this announcement).

Thanks,
  - The Grizzly Team