users@grizzly.java.net

Fwd: StandaloneProcessor

From: Dean Pehrsson-Chapman <dean_at_p14n.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:42:34 +0100

I tend to get a lot of

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.glassfish.grizzly.asyncqueue.AsyncReadQueueRecord.isFinished

I see a previous user who hit this issue was advised to use the filter
method. My particular use case is to use the shiny new connection pool -
how can a client grab a connection and do some work with a filter? I don't
understand the thinking behind the architecture here.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers,
Dean