users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Error in Form-Parameter conversion

From: André Wallat <andre.wallat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:36:52 +0200

Hi Alexey,

I tried the patched library but wasn't able to reproduce it unfortunately.
With version 2.3.4 and logging level set to FINE I could get the error (see
attached file). The finer I set the logging level the less the error
occurs. But maybe the exception shown in the attached log file already
helps to figure out the problem!?

I will try some more tests ...

Cheers,
André