users@grizzly.java.net

grizzly jaxws schemaLocation

From: <gonfidentschal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:01:34 +0000 (GMT)

(cross-post from
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10098530/grizzly-jaxws-schemalocatio
n )

i'm publishing a soap ws api from within my java app.
so far i've used the jdk built-in http server, like so:

Endpoint.publish("http://www.example.com:80/soap/v1/foo",
myWebService);

and all worked fine.

now switching to grizzly. my code is based on the official example from
http://grizzly.java.net/nonav/docs/docbkx2.0/html/jaxws-samples.html

thus something like
httpServer.getServerConfiguration().addHttpHandler(httpHandler,
"/soap/v1/foo");

the wsdl is available for both under the expected url
http://www.example.com:80/soap/v1/foo?wsdl but with grizzly the
generated wsdl looks different. the schmemaLocation is shortened in all
places in that the "/v1/foo" part is removed, it only points to /soap.
this is the case for all services that i publish (multiple). and the
result is that the methods can't be called.