users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Main Entry point in source code

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 22:57:41 -0400

The nonav stuff is correct. It looks like java.net is broken. again.
the should be layout wrapping our content. nonav/ tells java.net to
render the underlying pages without that decoration. But that part
appears to be offline so the nonav bits aren't being processed
correctly. I'll let the kenai folks know and hopefully it will be back
up soon.