users@grizzly.java.net

Is there a consolidated example of port unification, redirection, and SSL security?

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:14:10 -0500

Hi.

For handling secure admin in GlassFish 3.1 we'll use all of these:
port unification, redirection of http -> https, and SSL with client-
auth set to "wanted."

I've had e-mail from folks and seen blogs, etc. on how to configure
different parts of this.

Is there an example somewhere that shows all of this together? I am
working on pulling together the sequence of commands required to do
the whole thing but I'd like to compare it to something that's already
out there.

Pointers - or a new quick example! - most welcome.

Thanks.

- Tim