users@grizzly.java.net

Multiple concurrent sendings vanish

From: Lohmann Kevin <kevin.lohmann_at_d-velop.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:40:09 +0100

Hi *,

I can't trust my own eyes anymore, so I hope, I'll get some help from you.

When I send many (sometimes it must be more than 100, sometimes just 20 are enough) bytebuffer concurrently through grizzly, some of these buffers don't arrive the server.

I'm using grizzly-nio-framework-1.9.18a.

My ProtocolChain contains a ProtocolParser and another Filter named 'ForwardFilter'

MyProtocolParser parses the incoming bytes (in this example just three UUIDs).
ForwardFilter just does something with the three Ids (prints them out).

The code attached is just a small example of the protocol, the real protocol contains more than just a few bytes.

I guess I have to change something within the ProtocolParser but I don't get what.

Has anyone any hints for me?

Thanks in advance,
 Kevin