users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Need help on ARP usage

From: Vrignaud Etienne <evrignaud_at_axway.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:50:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

First, I have tried the workaround proposed by Alexey. With this everything
just work fine.

After I have tried your fixes. Unfortunately the issue that I am facing
seems to be the same.
To test it, I use the server as it is in the previous post, without using
the setKeepAliveTimeoutInSeconds() method. That way when I start the
SimpleArpServer and then the ArpClient, the server part grows too much in
memory usage. At the end of the ArpClient execution the server takes more
than 130Mo of memory.

I don't understand what's going wrong. I am using Netbeans 6.5. And I use
the profiler feature to see whats happens really for memory usage.

Regards,
Etienne