users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Problem with SSL

From: quende <skrinnikov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

John ROM wrote:

> Just a guess:
> In
> DispatchFilter after SSLReader you do logically a
> getDefaultPipeline().execute ( {SSLOutputWriter.flushChannel(..) });

Yes, that's what i do.

John ROM wrote:

> This can't work for SSL because your code will be exeuted on a new
> WorkerThread
> which has no SSL information...

I think you are right. But what kind of information is it? I mean, where can
I find one on the current thread and is there any chance to share it among
newly created WorkerThreads? The concept of pipeline brings me necessary
control over the number of threads, I don't want to give it up, so I wish
there can be some workaround to keep the pipeline in SSL model.

Thanks,
-- Quende