users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Asynchronous Request Processing with TCPIP

From: John ROM <snake-john_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:25:48 +0200

Hi Vishnu,
I am very interested in your usecase!

I do not know anything about HL7 Protocol so I may misunderstand you.

Am I right and with "same socket" you just mean "same client-server connection"?

Maybe you could take a look at

http://www.nabble.com/-ACTION--Simple-way-to-improve-Grizzly%3A-Gap-submission-td18124343.html#a18181887

and

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/grizzly/samples/grizzly-framework-samples/1.8.1/

java -jar grizzly-framework-samples-1.8.1.jar

And explain to me maybe why the example does not work for you?

In the moment I do not use the SuspendableFilter technic. (because I overlooked it so far)
But will soon try to plug it in ....

Many Greetings
p.s:The code is just a pre prerelease (-: