users@grizzly.java.net

Re: SelectorThread.setCompression("on");

From: Alan Williamson <alan_at_blog-city.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:08:32 +0000

> Hence if your client add the accept-encoding: gzip, compression should
> starts. If that's not the case, then we have a bug :-)

then we may have a bug!

i can't get a GZIP respoonse out no matter what i throw at it.

so with my code, it should be triggering the
com.sun.grizzly.http.DefaultProcessorTask class, even though, i am doing:
____________________________

SelectorThread st = new SelectorThread();
ByteBufferInputStream.setDefaultReadTimeout( 30000 );

st.setPort(serverPort);
st.setAdapter(this);

st.setMaxKeepAliveRequests(keepAliveRequests);
st.setKeepAliveTimeoutInSeconds(keepAliveTimeOut);

st.setCompression("on");
st.setCompressionMinSize(gzipThreshold);

and then sending out my own response by overriding:

public void service(Request req, Response res) throws Exception {

}

yes?