users@grizzly.java.net

[Vote] Releasing project Grizzly 1.7.0 (vote close 12/19)

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:55:08 +0100

Hi,

we have again made good progress (I think this is the **biggest
release** we ever did so far) with the Project Grizzly. I would like to
propose releasing the 1.7.0 next Wednesday (12/19) so it gives peoples
one week to test it and vote appropriately.

Please note that *no* commit should be done between 12/17 to 12/19 to
make sure we aren't adding any late regressions.

If someone face any show stopper, then I propose we should hold on until
the issue is fixed.

Project Grizzly 1.7.0 is:

[ ] Stable
[ ] Beta
[ ] Alpha
[ ] broken, see issue [ ]

We have new direct customers now (Jersey, Sailfin (Grizzly enabled by
default), DWR, Cometd up to date with the spec, ICEFaces support, Comet
Http Pipelining, Port Unification, Async Read/Write Queue, multiples
applications we aren't aware :-), Corba, etc.) so we need to make sure
no compatibility issues/bugs has been injected.

Any help will be appreciated :-) and feel free to speak if you think the
release needs to be delayed by any issues.

The vote is open to *everybody* using Grizzly.

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois

Change log available here:
https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/grizzly/trunk/CHANGELOG.txt?rev=650&view=markup