dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Does grizzly-sendfile support client's upload?

From: Igor Minar <iiminar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:14:04 -0700

Hi Bongjae,

You are correct, only downloads are supported at the moment. Most of
the code could be however reused or slightly refactored to create a
"grizzly-getfile" module :)

My applications that use grizzly-sendfile are read-mostly, so uploads
don't usually become a bottleneck. Also, I recall hearing JFA
mentioning that grizzly can handle uploads with non-blocking IO, which
should give you most of the benefits that you are probably looking for.

/i