dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Orderly Shutdown of Server in ProtocalParser code

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:54:01 +0200

Hi,

here I've created simple example, which creates 3 TCPSelectorHandlers,
which uses 3 different ProtocolChains.
Two TCPSelectorHandler have own ProtocolChains set, and one uses
default Controller ProtocolChain.

This example works for me.

Please let me know, if this works for you, or you meant some different
scenario.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.