dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: grizzly-config compiles!

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:17:53 -0500

I see the problem. "mvn site" tries to build the javadoc for the test
cases which for some reason fail. So when I run "mvn javadoc:javadoc"
everything works as expected. :) So I'll try to find out why that is.
But at least the encoding is not a problem. Is there an official
encoding to use? IDEA offers me the following choices: System
Dependent, Unix, Windows, Mac. Right now I have it set to System
Dependent. Should I set it to Unix? Does it matter to anyone?