dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: SecureSelector

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:58:18 -0700

Well some of the classes that'll you have to change no longer exist for
me in glassfish (I've moved several of them to grizzly-config to be
reused outside of glassfish). But given that the glassfish integration
work is weeks/months away from being done, there's not not much to be
done about it. Though we haven't branched glassfish yet so I might be
able to retweak the glassfish tree (it's mostly just deleting those
classes at this point) on the branch based on your integrated code.
Either way, I'm not sure there's a reasonable way to not cause me some
heartburn. :) It's not a big deal, though. These kinds of projects
have some bumps along the way and this shouldn't be too bad.