dev@grizzly.java.net

[Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:16:19 -0500

Hi,

I've just committed a proposal Roadmap here (I gave up trying to setup a
wiki!)

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/grizzly/trunk/ROADMAP.txt?view=markup

I would like everybody to take a look and propose features, fixes,
modifications etc. I would like to have the information before the 02/20
13h00 PST. Next I will push the roadmap on the grizzly.dev.java.net site
so peoples knows where we are trying to achieve with Grizzly. Note that
date are approximate, and may changes based on the users feedback and
our current customer fans.

Anybody is invited to speak :-) Users feedback required!

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois