dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: [OT] Grizzly's SIP implementation code

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:23:44 +0200

Hello,

Jeanfrancois, what I think we miss in Grizzly - it's some easy way how
response could be sent on server side in non-blocking manner. Because
what OutputWriter/SSLOutputWriter do - they really flush whole the
buffer... But this could be the bottleneck in some edge-cases like slow
network or similar. So I'm basically talking about similar functionality
non-blocking ConnectorHandler.write() proposes, but for server side
without using temporary selectors, timeouts and attempts.
I fill WriteFilter could be used in this case somehow, but I don't see
good example on how to use it.

What do you think?

WBR,
Alexey.