dev@grizzly.java.net

additional feature request for Grizzly

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:52:24 -0500

An additional feature request for Grizzly is the notion of a plug-able
Socket factory. There is a class of applications which would like to be
able to plug-in their own Socket factory.

GlassFish ORB has this capability. Ken or Harsha (cc'd) can provide
more details on how the socket factory works in GlassFish ORB and
provide more specific use cases where plugging in a specific socket
factory is desirable.

On a related note, should we be filing enhancement requests in our
issue tracker for the enhancement requests we've gotten?

charlie ...

--
Charlie Hunt
Java Performance Engineer