dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: SQE tutorial for NetBeans 6 - updated

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:25:39 -0500

I have reviewed your 'final' draft.

It looks very good.

I walked through it using the GlassFish CORBA project
(https://glassfish-corba.dev.java.net).

I did notice that I get an exception (FileNotFoundException) from
running FindBugs looking for a findbugs.settings file under my <project
dir>/nbproject/ directory.

Probably something for Sven to look at?

Good work on the tutorial. I will send you an e-mail off the Grizzly
Project mailing list to find out where I should send your Project
Grizzly t-shirt. :-)

Your tutorial is posted at:
https://grizzly.dev.java.net/tutorials/sqe-nb6-tutorial/index.html

charlie ....