dev@grizzly.java.net

[Fwd: [Jean-Francois Arcand's Blog] New Comment Posted to 'Project Grizzly 1.5.2 released']

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:50:36 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Jean-Francois Arcand's Blog] New Comment Posted to 'Project
Grizzly 1.5.2 released'
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:31:43 -0700
From: foo_at_bar.com
To: Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM

A new comment has been posted on your blog Jean-Francois Arcand&#39;s
Blog, on entry #7825 (Project Grizzly 1.5.2 released).

View this comment:
<http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/07/project_grizzly.html>
Edit this comment:
<http://weblogs.java.net/mt/mt.cgi?__mode=view&blog_id=258&_type=comment&id=28988>

IP Address: 64.125.132.40
Name: luizhamilton29
Email Address: foo_at_bar.com
Comments:

Hi,

I´m from Brazil and a friend of mine(Joao Vitor- MGJUG leader) introduct
me Grizzly. It is in production now. Nowadays we have only 10 req/s, but
I was using a tradional Threads and Sockets to handle 300 clients and I
was starting getting problems with performance.

I´m writing just to say that Grizzly is being used here and as soon as I
get more clients connected, I´ll inform you.

Thanks a lot,

Luiz