dev@grizzly.java.net

using grizzly for messaging beetween server and client

From: Ahmet Sevdin <ahmet.sevdin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:21:16 +0300

Hi,

I have posted below to users group and I didn't get any replies. I am
sending it to here again. Please tell me if I am asking too much or where
can I find information on how to start.

Thanks
---------------
Hi everbody,

I am developing a client server system over internet. I need both
request/response and publish/subscribe (or server push) messaging
models.There will be both sync and async request processing. I tried the
chat example I found on blogs and as I understand I can use grizzly as a
internet communication engine or develop something like that to put between
my server and clients. Is it possible?

If it is possible, I need to develop a simple application too see and test
but I am new to java and many things confuses me. I searched for a tutorial
which explains setting a development environment and trying samples on it,
but I couldn't find. I found blogs but I can't follow them because I am a
beginner. Any link or tutorial will be very usefull. Otherwise I can follow
your advice to setup ideal development environment and make a few samples
working on it. That also generates a tutorial for beginners like me. ( I can
write it and post here for general use).

After that I also need your advices for the communication engine I am
talking about.

Thanks