dev@grizzly.java.net

[Fwd: [Jean-Francois Arcand's Blog] New Comment Posted to 'Bye bye GlassFish, welcome grizzly.dev.java.net']

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:54 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Jean-Francois Arcand's Blog] New Comment Posted to 'Bye bye
GlassFish, welcome grizzly.dev.java.net'
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 06:08:03 -0800
From: foo_at_bar.com
To: Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM

A new comment has been posted on your blog Jean-Francois Arcand&#39;s
Blog, on entry #6496 (Bye bye GlassFish, welcome grizzly.dev.java.net).

View this comment:
<http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/02/bye_bye_glassfi_1.html>
Edit this comment:
<http://weblogs.java.net/mt/mt.cgi?__mode=view&blog_id=258&_type=comment&id=23411>

IP Address: 64.125.132.41
Name: kenny_stainback
Email Address: foo_at_bar.com
Comments:

Sorry if this is posted somewhere, but I'm looking for a project
road-map or something that may tell me when the Grizzly 1.5.0 official
release you mention will be generally available. I built from trunk
last night and found that this version takes care of an issue I've had
with 1.0.12. Thanks.