dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: [Proposal] The Grizzly community: how should we work?

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:45:02 -0600

+1

This type information should go in some document or FAQ (probably
without the GlassFish bits) on the Grizzly project page.

I think the first thing to decide is; what's the name of the document
or category we'd put on this type of information?

Then, we can decide the appropriate place for it to go.

charlie ...