wiki@glassfish.java.net

Re: [gfwiki] wiki abuse

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:15:12 -0600

Hi Russ,

I've enabled JSPWiki's "SpamFilter"
(http://jspwiki.org/wiki/SpamFilter), and populated its blacklist with
some entries based on this recent spam. Hopefully it'll help reduce
spam. (Unfortunately, eliminating spam entirely is probably unrealistic
unless we severely restrict how people gain access to edit our wikis.)

Since we haven't used this before, we'll need to keep an eye on things
to see how well it works. Let me know if you see any issues.

--Jamey