wiki@glassfish.java.net

Re: [gfwiki] Re: GF Wiki - Can't access LeftMenu

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:29:43 -0700

Thanks. Another customer had the same problem, but just with a plain
login, so it seems there is an authentication/authorization problem.
Exceprt from his email:

Eduardo ,
I have tried to access the glassfish wiki login page at :
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Login.jsp
but it shows the following message , can you please let me know whether
it is a restriction for my IP address (Iran) or it is a problem in
glassfish wiki pages.

here is the message :
Forbidden

Sorry, but you are not allowed to do that.

Usually we block access to something because you do not have the correct
privileges (e.g., read, edit, comment) for the page you are looking for.
In this particular case, it is likely that you are not listed in the
page’s access control list or that your privileges aren’t high enough
(you want to edit, but ACL only allows ‘read’).

It is also possible that JSPWiki cannot find its security policy, or
that the policy is not configured correctly. Either of these cases would
cause JSPWiki to block access, too.

        - eduard/o