webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: FW: Glassfish 4.1

From: David Delabassee <david.delabassee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:20:41 +0200

Omer,

Unless it's realted to the web tier (which is hard to tell because
there's no detail), you should ask this kind of question to the
glassfish user list (users_at_glassfish.java.net).
In any case, if you want to get some suggestions, you should really
provides more details on your issue and environment(s).

--David