webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 4.0 using jdbc/__default only

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 04:13:21 -0500 (CDT)

Mike, Hi! I have tried to remove __default datasource early and try again,
but it does not work. After removing datasource i'm getting new error message
type Exception report messageInternal Server Error descriptionThe server
encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No
suitable driver found for jdbc/mrmdb" root cause
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid:
"java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc/mrmdb" p.s. sorry
for my formating message, i cannot find code block button

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Kuzmit4']