webtier@glassfish.java.net

binding attribute inside ui:repeat doesn't work

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:49:45 -0500 (CDT)

I have searched enough on this topic and haven't found anything.. Can someone
please give their suggestion. It seems like a problem that need to solve
frequently. I need to create dynamic component inside ui:repeat and it
doesn't work. See below code: mybean.list returns list of object which has
getMyComponent method to return UIComponent. But this always throw error
saying "*binding="#{c.myComponent}": Target Unreachable, identifier 'c'
resolved to null*". If I remove line with binding in it, everything works
fine and displayName is displayed. So no problem with the loop. Please
suggest how to resolve it.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'devinderpal']