webtier@glassfish.java.net

mapping role with more groups (JDBC REALM)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:31:58 -0600 (CST)

piece of example this code map role god to 3 groups... i assigned username to
all 3 groups and i ask for role in my web application isUserInRole("FULL") it
is true its ok.. but i am always in role FULL if my username is assigned at
least one of them .. its like OR among the elements . but what i need :::: i
need be FULL if username has all groups assigned its mean AND among elements
example sun-web.xml FULL CUSTOMER ADMIN MANAGER

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rastislav']