webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using servlet request.login with jdbcRealm?

From: John Yeary <johnyeary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:50:12 -0500

Please see:

http://blog.eisele.net/2012/07/glassfish-jdbc-security-with-salted.html
https://github.com/myfear/glassfish-jdbc-realm-enhanced

This is a similar technique, but the example is has JAX-RS
http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/2012/07/jax-rs-tip-of-day-basic-authentication.html

John

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
*NetBeans Dream Team*
*President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader*

____________________________

<http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/> <https://twitter.com/jyeary>
<http://www.youtube.com/johnyeary>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jyeary>
<https://plus.google.com/112146428878473069965>
  <http://www.facebook.com/jyeary>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavaEvangelistJohnYearysBlog>
  <http://netbeans.org/people/84414-jyeary>

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt