webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF h:selectManyCheckbox with disabled selectItems loses value on rendering

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 05:16:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I am using h:selectManyCheckbox on a page that takes a collection of
selectItems from backing bean. Some of selectItem values are disabled while
others are enabled. Everything works fine untill I render the
container/panel. the disabled selectItems value is cleared when the panel
containing this selectManyCheckbox component. same is the case when the form
is submitted. However if a h:inputText is disabled, the value still remains
on rendering. Here is the code for html please help! Regards, Mudassir Hanif
Raja

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mudassirhanif']