webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: file upload with mojarra or MyFaces, or Richfaces

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:50:46 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, thanks, good hint. Yes, I've seen tomahawk until now, rather as an
extension for jsf1.2 not for jsf2. I was wrong and have corrected this
meaning. But, why do a have step only? Why should I prefer tomahawk about
trinidad? Is it because I can continue to stick with Mojarra? But, going to
WebSphere, Mojarra isn't a good choice. MyFaces has a better support. So
requiring MyFaces core for WebSphere 8.x anyway, would trinidad not be the
better choice, though I'll use the file upload only?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'szhb69']