webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mojarra JSF 2.1.x servlet requirement or dependency

From: John Yeary <johnyeary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:32:28 -0500

There is a specific comment in
http://javaserverfaces.java.net/nonav/rlnotes/2.1.0/whatsnew.html which
refers to not having to use a web.xml (3.0) feature if you are satisfied
with the defaults, but I think that someone from the team would need to
clarify that.

John
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________

<http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/> <https://twitter.com/jyeary>
<http://www.youtube.com/johnyeary>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jyeary>
<https://plus.google.com/112146428878473069965>
  <http://www.facebook.com/jyeary>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavaEvangelistJohnYearysBlog>
  <http://netbeans.org/people/84414-jyeary>

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt