webtier@glassfish.java.net

Problem loading Faces js libraries in Firefox

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:59:17 -0600 (CST)

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my JSF based web application. I have a login page which
access to the application general site. My problem is that even in general
site I can use RichFaces components, that's no possible in loggin page,
because JSF and Rich javascript libraries are not loaded, they appear in red
with *404 not found* error in Firebug. However, when I'm inside the
application, I have the same libraries with *304 not modified* status. My
login page follows this composition:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-15' ?>

<ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml [1]"

    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html [2]"

    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core [3]"

    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets [4]"

    xmlns:a4j="http://richfaces.org/a4j [5]"

    xmlns:rich="http://richfaces.org/rich [6]">

    <f:view>

        <h:head>

I don't know exactly where the error is, because the page format looks to be
well done. Libraries which are appearing red-highlighted are

javax.faces.resource/jquery.js.jsf

javax.faces.resource/richfaces.js.jsf

javax.faces.resource/richfaces-base-component.js.jsf

javax.faces.resource/richfaces-event.js.jsf

javax.faces.resource/message.js.jsf?ln=org.richfaces

Anybody knows what can be happening?

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml
[2] http://java.sun.com/jsf/html
[3] http://java.sun.com/jsf/core
[4] http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
[5] http://richfaces.org/a4j
[6] http://richfaces.org/rich

--
[Message sent by forum member 'napartar']